OCTOBER 2014 Spark Box Products
Products in the box:
- GFCI Receptacle Tester (61-501) by IDEAL
- VoltAware™ Non-Contact Voltage Tester (61-025) by IDEAL
- Bender Boot™ for Conduit Benders (74-037) by IDEAL (+ the Bender Booklet)
- Hubbell Single Pole Plugs – 150 amp (HBL15MBK) – Male & (HBL15FBK) – Female
GFCI Receptacle Tester (61-501)
- Warns against faulty wiring in 3-wire receptacles
- For use on 125VAC circuits
- 1-year warranty
VoltAware™ Non-Contact Voltage Tester (61-025)
- Indicates presence of voltage from 40-1000VAC
- Visual indication of voltage
- Selectable audible indication of voltage
- Green LED indicates power on
- Low Battery indicator
- CAT IV – 1000V
Bender Boot™ for Conduit Benders (74-037) by IDEAL
Makes offset and saddle bends safer and easier because it provides stability and accuracy when bending.
A Slip resistant sole to give you more traction when bending. It also has a bend back hole to fix any small mistakes.
No more bending on your foot. That stuff hurts.
- Makes offset and saddle bends safer and easier
- For 1/2 in. nd 3/4 in. EMT benders
Hubbell Single Pole Plugs – 150 amp
(HBL15MBK) – Male & (HBL15FBK) – Female
Single Pole plugs, easy disconnect for use with temporary power. 150 amps mostly used on applications with entertainment/concerts, generators and other applications.
Hubbell Wiring Device–Kellems offers a full line of innovative, high quality, Series 15 and Series 16 single pole plugs, receptacles and accessories.
Single pole devices have been designed with ease of assembly and disassembly in mind, no special tools are required. A high strength non-conductive retaining screw is all that is needed to securely lock the contacts to the insulated sleeve.
But there are more plugs available at higher amps for use on industrial applications, like even oil and gas.